- Didier Perrin won his game against David Colson on the deciding frame.
- Paul Willey won his game against Philippe Ayme Jouve in two straight frames.
- Paul and Didier went on to play their next match against each other (1/2 finals) and Paul won in two straight frames.
Andrew Taylor is still due to play Max Marrison as soon as possible please. Roland Tchertoff is set to play the winner of the match between Patrick Webb and Simon Marrison, which must also be played as soon as possible.
All the remaining quarter-finals must imperatively be played before Sunday 26th February. If possible, we recommend you play some matches during the week as week-ends are getting booked fast.
Players are responsible for contacting their opponents.
Mobile phone contacts for players are available and are being made available by the manager on demand.
- Men’s Veterans
- James Moore won his match against Ian Cully in two straight frames.
- Open Doubles
- Paul and Joris Willey won their match against Ian and Murielle Jones in two straight frames.
- Andrew Taylor and Roland Tchertoff won their match against Lucien Jourdan and Jean-Paul Ruzé in two straight frames.