Decree 2021-955 of 19 July requires that Members entering the Club meet the requirements of the « Pass Sanitaire », effective 21/7/2021. The requirements are detailed at https://www.gouvernement.fr/info-coronavirus/pass-sanitaire. The Decree includes sanctions for the Club and its Management in case of non-compliance.
The Pass will be required for almost all social activities — our Club is no exception. The rule applies to establishments receiving more than 50 people.
The age thresholds move over time to account for vaccine roll-out, with some changes over the last week for minors.
- From 21/7 — applied to those 18 years of age and above
- From 30/9 — applies to all those 12 years of age and above
There are 3 ways to comply:
- Full vaccination
- Covid infection + 1 shot at least 7 days ago
- Double shot (final shot at least 7 days ago)
- Single-shot vaccine (e.g., Johnson & Johnson) administered at least 4 weeks ago
- A negative PCR or antigen test dating no more than 48 hours before entry
- A PCR test showing Covid recovery at least 11 days and no less than 6 months ago.
For all those with the Pass Sanitaire, masks are no longer compulsory (though individuals may choose to continue wearing them).
The Club will therefore relax the requirement for mask-wearing for adults as of 1 August. The requirement will end for all as of 30 September 2021 (when all those 12 and older must show a Pass Sanitaire).
Thanks for your understanding of the requirement and the additional time it may involve when entering the Club.