Please come to the club to play and watch tennis - singles and doubles, all the courts are open - walk around the grounds, picnic in the gardens and on the playing fields. Members can also play beach bat and badminton.
The familiar Covid-19 safety protocols have to be borne in mind all the same:
- No physical gatherings of more than 10 people,
- Children under the age 12 must be under the permanent supervision of adult members; no groups of more than 10 children,
- Clean your hands regularly, respect the ‘gestes barrières’,
- Keep your distance, at least one metre between people,
- In situations where physical distancing is impossible, please wear a mask,
- Follow the signs for access to and exit from the tennis courts,
- With the bar and restaurant closed, please bring enough to drink and eat if you plan to linger at the club. BBQs are temporarily forbidden.
- No collective sports allowed.
Access to the club remains only by the rear gate. The clubhouse, terrace, gym, squash courts and changing rooms (except for toilet access) remain out of bounds. So does the swimming pool, the tent and the cricket pavilion and the children’s playground.
For all our Members to get maximum enjoyment out of the Club on this still restricted basis, with only the ground staff and volunteers on duty, we would ask you to respect the following additional rules until the next phase of ‘déconfinement’:
- No guests,
- Take all your rubbish with you when you leave the Club,
- Please respect the temporary opening and closing hours: 9h to 21h.
All Members must agree in writing to abide by the Covid-19 protocols at the Club for the health and safety of all us on site. Entry to the Club is contingent on each adult Member signing the attached document.