Rules about how we can play tennis have been significantly relaxed as part of the general Covid-19 ‘déconfinement’ in Ile-de-France.
- We can now play doubles.
- The Tennis School can offer group lessons.
- Players are welcome to linger at the Club before and after playing tennis.
- However all the previous rules concerning health and safety remain in place.
• Respect the ‘gestes barrières’
• Keep your distance, at least one metre between people,
• In situations where social distancing is impossible wear a mask.
• You must book online.
• Please arrive in your tennis clothes, the changing rooms remain closed are closed. Make sure you wear correct tennis shoes on the clay courts.
• Follow the path indicated by the arrows to enter and leave the courts.
• Before returning to the Club, Members must fill in the attached ‘Formulaire de reprise' and leave it at the gate.
• Though we may have more than 10 people on the site we should not have groups of more than 10 people in one area.
• Please wear predominately white on the courts.
Clay Court Care
All the Clay Courts are now open.
The Tennis Committee would also like to announce a very important change to how we look after the clay tennis courts.
We are changing the rule requiring tennis players to sweep and water the courts to after they play rather than before:
- This is standard procedure at clubs with clay courts elsewhere,
- It will relieve pressure on our ground staff in the summer if they have only to do modest tidying and watering of the courts in the mornings.
In addition, when the weather is dry and hot, please also water the court before you play if there has been nobody playing immediately before you.
Access to Mare Adam Courts
In addition, we also have now access to two all-weather courts all year round at TC Sèvres’ Mare Adam site (15 mins walk, 5 mins by car from the Club). See ADSL for details of times, booking access and access code.
Please also refer to an updated version of the main Tennis page on this site.