The dates and times for the lifeguard's presence this summer are as follows:
From 5th May 2018 to 22nd July and from 18th August to 30th September.
Surveillance hours and days:
Wednesday: 12.15 - 6.00 pm
Saturday : 12.15 - 6.00 pm
Sunday: 12.15 - 6.00 pm
NO LIFEGUARD on Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays and Fridays and from 23rd July until 17th August; swim at your own risk!
A short version of Pool Rules
(see here for the full version)
The use of the swimming pools is under your own responsibility.
1. Children under the age of 14 are not allowed to enter the pool area without the presence of an adult over 18 years of age.
2. The safety and supervision of children is the responsibility of the parents.
3. In the pool area:
- DO shower before entering the water. (Children should at least rinse their feet if they've been running in the grass!)
- No running around the edges, jumping, diving and snorkelling.
- No smoking.
- No eating and drinking - except water (not soda) from plastic bottles - to avoid attracting wasps...
- No littering of any kind.
- No animals.
- No ball play or noisy activities that could interfere with members' enjoyment of the Club's amenities.
4. The use of large floats (boats, inflatable mattresses etc.) is not permitted, only buoys and swimming belts are allowed.
5. The small pool is only for children under 6 years under the supervision of their parents.
6. Members and guests should cover up on the way to and from the pool area; the wearing of a bathing costume only is strictly forbidden in the clubhouse.